- Maiden Home
- $79,840.00 -143,160.00/year*
48 Wall St
We are seeking a talented and energetic individual to join us in building a category-defining home furnishings brand. As our Content Marketing Manager, you will be the steward of the Maiden Home brand voice, dedicated to deploying best-in-class visual and written content across channels. You will lead and contribute to cross-functional projects across advertising, product & merchandising, customer operations, with a primary focus on owned channels such as social media, blog and e-mail. You will be a cultivator of our highly engaged community of consumers, interior designers and trade professionals across the country.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing retail startup at a critical early stage, so it comes with huge potential for future growth. Based on your interest, you will also have the opportunity to expand into adjacent roles including merchandising, branding, and more. The possibilities are endless, and your experience will be shaped by your performance, contributions, and personal drive.
- Master the Maiden Home voice through visual and written communications.
- Create and deploy content across our major branded channels (email, blog, social) to drive engagement and cultivate our community.
- Assist in developing content marketing strategy from concept through execution and analysis, including working with external partners.
- Assist with planning and coordinating for influencer and brand partnerships and photoshoots, including shot list development for digital and social media assets.
- Manage our monthly and quarterly reporting to quantify and qualify effectiveness of our content.
- Assist in executing brand events, from ideation to planning and production.
- Work cross-functionally with all teams including operations, design, and customer excellence to ensure alignment of communications and voice across the customer journey.
About Maiden Home
Launched in 2017, Maiden Home has quickly become of the fastest-growing brands in home furnishings today. We are a new concept in custom furniture, offering high-quality, handcrafted pieces made by the best American craftsmen and delivered at prices and lead times unheard of in the industry.
Since inception, Maiden Home has been featured in Architectural Digest, House Beautiful, Fast Co, Forbes & Bloomberg, and more. The brand has experienced consistent triple-digit year-over-year growth, driven from our cult following of consumers and interior designers across the country. Backed and led by seasoned executives in e-commerce and retail, with growth ambitions and a customer commitment unseen in the industry, Maiden Home is on its way to forever transform furniture retail.
- 3-5 years of experience in content or social media marketing, journalism, or editorial.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong editorial judgement and highly detail-oriented mindset.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with a bias towards making thoughtful, deliberate choices.
- Analytical mindset focused on creating effective strategies that develop the brand.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity as our organization grows and changes as well as the digital marketing landscape.
- Interest or background in architecture and design strongly desired.
- Proficiency in Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc) a plus.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Competitive salary, equity & benefits including unlimited vacation and health & dental insurance
- Annual furniture allowance & company discount
- Trade discounts to most major home furnishings brands
Loading some great jobs for you...