A Locums Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician Is Required in Maine (Caribou)
Compensation: $27,250.00 - $35,430.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
We are looking to fill a temporary pulmonology job now open at a Maine medical facility. This is weekday coverage from 7 am - 5 pm. Your duties include seeing 1 - 4 critical care patients per day, and up to eight consultations per day. Boarded, eligible, or non-boarded physicians are welcome to apply. You will need to have an ACLS certification to fulfill the duties of this role. We handle all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- 7 am - 5 pm on weekdays
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Boarded or non-boarded welcome
- Vent management
- 1 - 4 critical care patients per day, and up to eight consultations per day
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, care physician, critical care, critical care intensivist, neurointensivist, nocturnal, pulmonary, sicu, transplant, ummc
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...